Best Friend
XBL: lil meatballz
PSN: josephofinelli
NNID: sw-5402-9436-4031
Steam: joeyfine

Introduce yourselves!

Nov 16, '16, 5:23am

Name: Joe
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Server Engineer. Making sure the company keeps running. Play with my sweet newborn all day long.
What games are you gaming:
PC- Civilization 6, Battlefield 1
Xbox One - Titanfall 2, Gears of War 4, Halo 5
PS4- Metal Gear V, Fifa 17
Where I got my gamer tag/tags:
Xbox - Lil meatballz from making homemade meatballs and people enjoying them.
PSN - josephofinelli just my whole name
Steam/Origin - joeyfine shorten my name.
ImageImage

Poonz
Best Friend
PSN: Poonz

Introduce yourselves!

Nov 16, '16, 5:59am

Name: Paul

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Own my own company where we manufacture/print poly bags

PS4 - Watch Dogs 2 / Rise of the Tomb Raider / Telltale Batman
Vita - World of Final Fantasy
Nintendo 3DS - Majora's Mask
PSN - Poonz

Eastwood89
Best Friend
XBL: TPG Eastwood991

Introduce yourselves!

Nov 25, '16, 6:19am

Name: Clint

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I'm a Lab Technician. I work irregular shifts in a hospital lab, so I have a pretty weird schedule. I love to unwind at home with Xbox Live, Netflix and YouTube. I also try to go outside sometimes for a run, to cycle or just for a nice walk. Great activities for catching up with all the podcasts I listen to.

Games I'm playing: Not much atm. I'm mostly watching a lot of games media and lets plays lately. When I do still get on my Xbox One, it's mostly for Destiny or for Halo. I also just got Inside during the Thanksgiving sale, so I'll try to play that soon.

Where I got my gamer tag:
XBL: TPG Eastwood991. The Eastwood part I guess is kinda obvious. I was named after Clint Eastwood. My dad was huge fan and so am I. Sadly just Eastwood was of course already taken. The 991 addition was one of the suggestions xbl gave. Then after a few years I really got into competitive Halo Multiplayer and I added the TPG part for a clan. I haven't been into the competitive scene for a long while now, but I'm just too much of a cheapskate to pay to change it.
:kinda :kinda :kinda :kinda :kinda :kinda :kinda :kinda :kinda :kinda :kinda :kinda :kinda :kinda

gustavowoltmann
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Introduce yourselves!

Nov 26, '16, 4:39am

Hi everyone I am Gustavo Woltmann, working as an assistant in a small company of publishers. I love video games since when I was in highschool and now I love playing game apps on my smartphone like Clash of Clans and Candy Crush saga. Was just asking, whats the best app games for you and maybe I can try it out too!

ElisaNorris
Best Friend

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Nov 29, '16, 3:51am

Hi I am Ellis from Illinois. I am new to this forum and nice to meet you all here.

DarrinAnthony
Best Friend
PSN: DarrinAnthony

Introduce yourselves!

Nov 29, '16, 2:21pm

Name: Darrin Anthony

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Probably playing Playstation or watching sports (NFL, MLB, NBA). Working 40+ hours a week but luckily thats where I do most of my listening of KF.

What games are you gaming: Currently playing Battlefield 1, MWR, Stardew Valley (PC), and Tomb Radier anniversary (PC).

I've been a fan of KF for about 3+ years now. I come from Beyond, I started listening around episode 250ish. I've always wanted to get involved more in the KF community but never did. Today that all changes! Much love everyone! Add me on PSN: DarrinAnthony and follow me on IG @DarrinAnthonyyy ColinApproves

LBEDZKI44
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: YouTube Personality
XBL: LBEDZKI44
PSN: L_BEDZKI44

Introduce yourselves!

Nov 30, '16, 4:42pm

Name: Luke
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Working as an assistant project manager for a drilling company or working on my YouTube Channel
What games are you gaming: PS4- Been Playing Watch Dogs 2, Skyrim, Battlefield 1, and everything PSVR
Vita- Dragon Quest Builders, Persona 4 , Danganrompa and Severed
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Its A mix of my first and last name (LBEDZKI44)

Hello Everyone! ColinApproves

gingerneo
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: gingerneo
PSN: gingerneo

Dec 02, '16, 2:12am

Name: Mike

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Work in security for a University. Up until recently I worked in a similar role in the live music and events industry

What games are you gaming: Just picked up a PS4 in the Black Friday sales, so playing through Uncharted 4 at the moment along with Last of Us (again). Working my way back through some Telltale stuff on the X1, and meaning to get back to Deus Ex

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Hair colour, and was a big fan of The Matrix when I made it up

JokerRoyalty
Best Friend
Position/Title: no
XBL: JokerRoyalty
PSN: JokerRoyalty
NNID: JokerRoyalty

Introduce yourselves!

Dec 02, '16, 9:43am

Name: Junior
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Playing with my 3 yr old niece
What games are you gaming: right now I was playing uncharted collection untll it crashed and corrupted my save so now I'm going to start playing witcher 3 again but also need to start my xbox one games
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: I got the joker part of my name from a shirt brand and had shoes that had royalty in the name so then I became JokerRoyalty
if you like to friend me PSN: JokerRoyalty XBL:JokerRoyalty
I don't play a lot of games online but if there on I like I play

zimmy
Portillo's Mouth Noises
NNID: rawrzimmy

Introduce yourselves!

Dec 02, '16, 10:24am

Hi everyone, so I have been watching kinda funny for a while, before forums came out but just decided to get an account now.

Name: Rachel
Location: Betweeen Cleveland and Syracuse (but soon to be Cleveland and then I don't KNow)
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I am a student, and soon not to be one
What games are you gaming: PS4- I don't have a ps4, but I have been playing some pokemon
Vita- Don't have a vita
PS3- don't have a ps3
PC- It depends what i am feeling. But mostly stuff on the internet. Also have been playing some of the game dev tycoon
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Did not make any

quietflamingo
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Dec 02, '16, 10:28am

Name: quietflamingo (, QF, or just flamingo.. what ever works)
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Normally enjoy reading books or playing games
What games are you gaming: Currently I'm not playing much so I just decided to get in to some VisualNovels. Currently reading through Coμ. It's pretty good so far. Enjoying the cast of characters.
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Umm... It was kind of random. I didn't really have a solid name online so I ended up just leaving it to chance and picked a random name from a random name generator... yeah not that good of a story.... Hahaha

I look forward to lurking on the fourms!!

Millertime1987
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Millertime_1987

Dec 03, '16, 12:12am

Hi Tom Miller from New Richmond, WI

CHAOSignature
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: Editor-in-Chief at Pixcelation

Dec 03, '16, 2:05am

Name: James
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I'm a journalist, working as a newspaper designer by day and editor-in-chief of Pixcelation Entertainment by night.
What games are you gaming: Final Fantasy XV, Watch Dogs 2, etc.
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: I thought CHAOSignature sounded kind of cool but in reality I acknowledge it's 3edgy5me.

rvdseven
Best Friend
PSN: xbrianx
NNID: rvdseven

Dec 04, '16, 2:20pm

Name: Brian
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Working at Publix and going to UCF.
FFXV on the PS4
Where I got my gamer tag/tags:
PSN - xbrianx
Steam - rvdseven

Senpai_Cid
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: The_Propogation

Dec 05, '16, 3:33am

Name: Alvaro
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I'm an aspiring chef working as line cook.
What games are you gaming: Hitman (2016), The Witcher 3 and trying to platinum Titanfall 2.
PSN:ThePropogation
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: When I got my PS3 I had just beat the Dot Hack GU series and I really liked the character Kuhn but the proper spelling of The Propagation was taken so this was the only option my 16YO brain could think of.

MightyQuackC
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Crigu94
Steam: MightyQuacks

Dec 05, '16, 10:23am

Long time watcher but new member to the community

Name: Christian
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I study Business Administration and as part of my studies I'm a part-owner in a company started together with my classmates. Our business revolves around working on projects that help us in our studies and can generate a bit of extra income
What games are you gaming: PS4- Just finished the story part of Watchdogs 2, playing FIFA 16 very casually and looking to get back into Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain
PC- Playing Civ VI from time to time, focusing more on PS4 games at the moment
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Crigu i can't remember who came up with but it was more than a decade ago (94 comes from my year of birth) and MightyQuacks is just a spin on my favorite hockey team's former name (The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim)
PSN: Crigu94
Steam: MightyQuacks
Twitter: @mightyquackc
:kinda

Tyrannt316
Pure One
PSN: TYRANNT316

Dec 07, '16, 9:14am

Name: Mario

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I work in an office

What games are you gaming: PS4- I'm on episode 3 of Tales from the Borderlands. I got it during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale and it is wonderful. Also going through the campaign in Titanfall 2 and playing Uncharted multiplayer.

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: TYRANNT316 has been my username for a very long time. I'm a big fan of Resident Evil, hence the "Tyrant" portion. Yes, I know there's an extra 'N' thrown in there. I can't remember if I did that on purpose or not all those years ago, so I just roll with it. The 316 came from my obsession with wrestling as Stone Cold was all the rage at the time.

Brendon_Riley
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Introduce yourselves!

Dec 07, '16, 12:30pm

Hey Guys!

I'm Brendon. I'm 25 years old and am getting my Bachelors in Sociolog next week. My favorite games are Kingdom Hearts, Jak and Daxter, and The Last of Us. Right now I'm playing Overwatch on PC and Xbox as well as FF15 on PS4. I'm always looking for people to play with. My XBL gamertag is BrandoniusFlex and my battle.net is Riley#1682.
PSN: Mr_E_Flavor || Xbox Live: l Lord Jeebus l

mbiogirl
Best Friend

Introduce yourselves!

Dec 09, '16, 6:28am

Name: Amy

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I work at the National Institutes of Health as a Scientific Administrative Assistant.

Wii - Xenoblade Chronicles (Replay), Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
WiiU - Xenoblade Chronicles X, Earthbound, Super Mario RPG, LOZ: WindWaker HD
3DS - Bravely Default Second, Nostalgia, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, bunch of other random games
PS3 - Skyrim, Okami HD, One Piece Unlimited Adventure Red, FFX-2 HD
PS4 - Dragon Quest Builders, Final Fantasy XV

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: My tag is "mbiogirlumd" mostly because my major in college was Molecular Biology. Back then very few colleges offered it as a degree, so I signed up for most of my online stuff with that name. The interesting thing is that even though Molecular Biology has become a major thing in science over the last 15 years, I still seem to be the only "mbiogirl" on the internet! The "UMD" part came from the first lab I worked in at the University of Maryland - I was there for over 10 years. If you ever want to hear about the coolest freshwater fish on the planet, just let me know!
"Play is the highest form of research." ~ Albert Einstein

Plummeractingup
Best Friend
PSN: Plummeractingup

Introduce yourselves!

Dec 09, '16, 7:11am

Hey best friends!

Name: Jonathan
Where: Hampshire, UK (oi)
Job: Work at a university helping students from under-represented/dis-advantaged groups
System history: Owned-Mega Drive, Game Boy, N64, Gamecube, Wii, PS1-4, Xbox 360. In the house-Atari 2600, Commadore 64, NES, SNES, PC.
Games I'm looking forward to: Horizon, Tacoma, MA: Andromeda, RDR2, Persona 5, U4 Lost Legacy, GT Sport, GOW
Reason why I'm on the forums: Meet like minded people, talk about our collective passion, discuss KF content and hang out.

Yes that is a dog in my pic, she is a Pug X Cocker Spaniel and she is bloody smart-in fact she wrote this post!

All the best!

Return to “Community Connect”