Wildbot
Portillo's Mouth Noises
Position/Title: Bot

Introduce yourselves!

Dec 09, '16, 1:51pm

Hi I'm Wildbot and I like gifs and dank memes!

Darrenmk7
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Dazmk7

Introduce yourselves!

Dec 10, '16, 8:54pm

Name: Darren or Daz, you choose

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Paying the bills working nightshift in a supermarket

What games are you gaming: Been going back to games I bought months ago but hardly played, playing Diablo3, few trophs away from plat. Also been rocking the vita, loving hitman go on that.

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Just my name, simple as lol

Scoptimus7
Best Friend
Position/Title: Inventory/March Staff
XBL: ThunderDragoon7
PSN: ThunderDragoon7
NNID: ThunderDragoon7
Steam: ThunderDragoon7

Re: Introduce yourselves!

Dec 11, '16, 2:45pm

Hello to all of you beautiful best friends!!

Name: Scott
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I wish I had something to do. On month 8 of unemployment after being downsized, and it's been tough looking for skilled work
What games are you gaming:
PS4- Final Fantasy XV (already got the Platinum!)
Vita- World of Final Fantasy (also got the Platinum!)
PS3- Ratchet and Clank
Xbox One: GTA5
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: ThunderDragoon7
My favourite natural element, character class of Kain from FF4, and lucky number!

Can't wait to talk to you guys some more and be more involved in the KF community!
portilloKevin portilloKevin portilloKevin portilloKevin portilloKevin

scotty_n199
Best Friend
Position/Title: Host at The Nerdactyl
PSN: parkour-ninja-

Introduce yourselves!

Dec 12, '16, 9:30am

Hi Scott! I'm also Scott(y)!
Funny enough my username on alot of forums is Scottimus Prime, similar idea to you.
Anyways, nice to meet you folks, good to be here.

Name: Scotty
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Day job is a Visual FX artist for an animation company. Trying and failing at this whole podcast thing!
PS4- Final Fantasy XV, Rise of the Tomb Raider
Vita- Persona 4 Golden
PS3- About to start Red Dead Redemption for the first time
Where I got my gamer tag/tags:
Twitch- "Redgreengiant"- got because 'Giant' used to be my nickname. becoming more ironic and cruel over the years!
PSN- "parkour-ninja-" got because I was young once and Shu won't let me grow up ;)
KF- "scotty_n199" A username I've used since no age and is one less thing to remember. 199 is Travis Pastrana's number.

Cheers guys!

dvrkroast
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: dvrkroast
PSN: AvntGrdeanAngel
NNID: AvntGrdeanAngel
Steam: vinceftfw

Introduce yourselves!

Dec 12, '16, 1:39pm

Hello!

Name: Vincent

Occupation: Freelance Video Maker and Artist! You can check out my channel for videos or website for my art :)

PS4: Final Fantasy XV and Last Guardian

PS Vita: Persona 4 Golden

PS3: Retired

Glad to finally be an official part of the Best Friends community portilloKevin

Enuebis
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Enuebis

Introduce yourselves!

Dec 13, '16, 10:44am

So I've been around a while, mostly lurking, and finally getting around to post here. I'm way too busy for my own good sometimes.

Name: Andru

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I'm a graphic / web designer and developer currently working for a company called FBF Originals (the largest custom sock manufacturer in the US). I also get into freelancing here and there.

PS4: Rise of the Tomb Raider, Watch Dogs 2, Steep, Batman: Telltale, Overcooked, Rocket League, The Division... many others I jump back into from time to time...
    Vita: Lara Croft GO
    PC: Planet Coaster, Civ VI, Minecraft, Overcooked... others...
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Have always been a huge fan of Egyptian mythology. Anubis and Horus have always been my dudes but as many can guess finding those usernames on anything is pretty much impossible. Besides, didn't want it to be an exact copy. So I went with Enuebis as a play on that with a spelling that I can count on being available most anywhere I need it. Doesn't hurt that the resulting nickname is Nueb which I am , or at least perform like, in most games I play. Haha!

:kinda

hadesbane
Best Friend
XBL: Hadesbane
PSN: Wolfbeacon
Steam: hadesbane

Introduce yourselves!

Dec 13, '16, 4:57pm

Name: Ryan

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Student at University of Washington Seattle.

PS4: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Nintendo Classic: All of the games

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Hadesbane (Xbox) and Wolfbeacon (PSN):
I've loved Greek mythology since I basically could read and so I wanted to make a cool sounding name in middle school. I chose to be the bane of the closest to the devil I could get in mythology, Hades. I chose bane just because it sounded so cool compared to "weakness".

Wolfbeacon because I love wolves and my brother had a name of deathbeacon on an MMORPG called Last Chaos. Mash up those and there you go.

PurpleLemonPi
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: JackRabbit003

Dec 20, '16, 1:28pm

Name: Aaron
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Husband, Father of two, Architectural Designer (can't call myself an Architect until I get licensed)
What games are you gaming: Final Fantasy XV, Watch Dogs 2, Batman: The Telltale Series

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: JackRabbit003 (PSN) I ran track in High School and was pretty fast (Jackrabbit) I also like sneaking up on people a la James Bond (003)

Borra
Best Friend

Dec 20, '16, 5:56pm

Name: John
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I'm a Web Developer during the weekdays but I'll tend to consume lots of Kinda Funny content at work via podcasts etc.
What games are you gaming: That's hard to say given the Trophy war is on but at the moment - Tell tale games; Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands, Minecraft: Story Mode, Wolf among Us, Batman, Infamous series, started Final Fantasy XV and doing a second playthrough of Dragon Age: Inquisition on Nightmare for the Platinum. Plenty to play.

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: Raging-Typhoon (PSN), Raging-Monsoon (XBL) - both of them just kinda came from merging Raging Bull with weather events. Don't ask me why!

RaiderHutch
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: RaiderHutch

Dec 21, '16, 8:50am

Now is as good a time as any to introduce myself.

Name: Sean
What do you dal all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I'm a husband and father of two working towards certification in teaching.
What are you playing: Recently got Destiny and I am hooked! PS Plus lineup and starting a new playthrough of Dark Souls II
Where I got my gamer tag: RaiderHutch (PSN), blend of my alma mater Texas Tech and my nickname.

themanofstripes
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: themanofstripes

Introduce yourselves!

Dec 22, '16, 5:24pm

Name: Jordan

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Going to school, working, gaming, reading comics, lazing around on my phone

What games are you gaming: Always playing some Overwatch and recently beat the Batman Telltale game and Pokemon Sun

Where I got my gamer tag: I wore striped shirts almost everyday in high school, thus I am themanofstripes

Hiphox
Best Friend
XBL: Hiphox
PSN: Hiphox

Dec 22, '16, 6:53pm

Name: Santiago
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I'm an artist, I'm doing my graduate degree, and I make a quirky podcast with my girlfriend that you can check out at http://www.soundcloud.com/weirdwithyou
What games are you gaming: Right now I'm really just waiting for Horizon Zero Dawn - I was thinking of playing Journey or Everyone's Gone to the Rapture on PS4, or replaying Uncharted 4, or getting Blood and Wine. I play FIFA every so often.
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: I used to grossly mispronounce my friend's gamer tag all the time and one day I decided that my mispronunciation sounded way cooler so I made it my gamer tag.
PortyDumb

Trexler920
Portillo's Mouth Noises
PSN: Trexler920

Dec 28, '16, 8:23pm

Name: Mike
What do you do all day when not watching kinda funny: Sales team manager for auto parts distributor.
What games are you gaming: GTA V, overcooked, rocket league, Lego dimensions
Where I got my gamer tag / tags: mine is pretty straight forward. Last name with birthday. If I would have known you couldn't change it would have thought about it a little more but I was in a hurry to use the network features and didn't think of anything catchy.
kfsmile PSN id: Trexler920

BedaHouse
Seducer
NNID: SW-7247-7185-4510

Introduce yourselves!

Dec 29, '16, 5:14am

Name: Bart
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I work in the dental field and then try to hang out with the wife/kids
What games are you gaming: Lego Dimensions on Wii U, then picked up Red Dead GOTY edition for PS3.
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: When we bought our house that had a bar in the basement, came up w/ the name and it just kinda "stuck" with me.
Disclaimer: The statements made above are in no way a reflection of my education and intelligence level. Any lapses in logic,, grammatical or misspelling errors are completely the result of my lifelong inability to proof read well. You've been warned. portilloIndeed

lavender
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Dec 29, '16, 8:23pm

Hi everybody my name is Lavender and I am from Canada.I am looking forward to have a good time here.

BetoJR
Shadow Boxer
PSN: BetoJR_FOR

Dec 30, '16, 10:27am

Hi, guys. Just got the guts to become a patron and finally register here. Been following the guys for years, but... Well, money for "free" entertaiment? The idea was always a bit alien to me. Until it, suddenly, wasn't.

Name: Roberto Jr. (Beto)
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I work in a bank, designing systems and figuring out how to best help the different areas in how to work together. It's kinda funny and tough, but can be incredibly rewarding
What games are you gaming: Final Fantasy XV (which I just platinumed, and can't help thinking about going back to), Batman: The Telltale Series, Rise of The Tomb Raider, The Walking Dead - Season Three
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: A combination between my name and my town, shortened. Nothing fancy (BetoJR_FOR)

JLCthree
Portillo's Mouth Noises
XBL: JLCthree
PSN: JLCthree
NNID: JLCthree

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 01, '17, 9:53pm

Name: Joe

What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: I am a pharmacist with CVS by day and Batman by night.

What games are you gaming: The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (PS4), Dead Rising 4 (Xbox One), Hue (Vita), The Last Guardian (PS4)

Where I got my gamer tag/tags: JLCthree serves dual purpose- (1) it is an acronym of sorts for my initials, with the three indicating I am the third in my family with the same name and (2) JLC3 was my rap moniker in high school; however when I went to go create an e-mail address with that it in it JLC3 was taken so I changed it to JLCthree.
Currently Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U) (P.S. It's awesome on Wii U too!)

"But if you really want to live, why not try and make yourself?"

Sanjiv
Producer
PSN: Sanjiv333

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 03, '17, 1:09pm

Name: Sanjiv
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Currently looking for a Jr. Mechanical Engineer position since I just finished school, while working for a bank in the fraud department and just started a YouTube channel as a hobby.
What games are you gaming: Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition, and Fire Emblem: Fates
Where I got my gamer tag: Just my name and 3 is my favorite number so I just repeated it 3 times. Yeah I know not a great origin story.

WalGallen
Best Friend
Position/Title: Co-founder & Game Developer
PSN: KillerBeatleBoy
NNID: WalGallen
Steam: WalGallen

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 03, '17, 5:34pm

Name: Walter
What do you do all day when not watching Kinda Funny: Gaming, Anime or developing my first videogame with some friends.
PS4- A boy and his blob, Hyper Light Drifter, Abzu.
Vita- Alone with you, Shantae Half genie hero, Hue
PC- Ori and the blind forest
3DS - Pokemon Moon
Where I got my gamer tag/tags: WalGallen is the mix of my names -Walter Garcia Allen-. My PSN name is KillerBeatleBoy, I made it a long time ago and it's a mix of three of my favorite bands at that moment -The Killers, The Beatles and Boys Like Girls- *please let us change our names shu* portilloShu
My friends and I are starting a small indie studio, if you're interested in our projects please follow us:

:kinda portilloX portilloLaura

LukeyB
Portillo's Mouth Noises

Introduce yourselves!

Jan 05, '17, 8:31am

Hey Guys, I've been a Kinda Funny fan since they were still Game Over Greggy on YouTube. I'm gonna be honest I'm currently going through abit of a rough patch, and so hope to make some new friends on here who I can talk to and hang out with.

Name: Luke Bramhall.

What Am I Currently Playing:
- Battlefield 1 on PS4. Not really one for online shooters, however this game has really gotten it's hooks into me.
- Pokémon Sun. I'm 40 hours in at this point, think I'm close to the end of the game though. It's different to past games in good and bad ways.

Where I Got My Gamer Tags/Tags.
- My PSN is XxLukeB666xX. This is because when I got PSN I was like 14, so obviously having x's in your name was the cool thing. Not happy with it, but it is what it is. Please Shuhei let us change our names.
- On Twitter I'm @LukeyBx. This is simply because LukeyB was already taken, I got lucky on here.

So that's it really, I know it's not the best introduction to me. If you fancy playing PS4 sometime give me an add or wanna chat on Twitter, hit me up there also.

Return to “Community Connect”